CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, January 20, 2006

i have to get up in about 5 hours time. and im not sleeping yet cos im waiting for the l word season 3 episode 2..... i know very stupid right!! but anyway ive decided..........

i am not going out tomorrow after work. so i will wear crappy clothes to work so that i will not be tempted to go out no matter what. i will wear an ugly shirt, with baggy jeans and slippers.. so that i wont be tempted to go out at all after work. and i can go on and on and on and on.

so i will sleep during tea break and lunch break. and.... after work, i will ask my sis to pick me up. i will have dinner at her place.. and then come home to watch desperate housewives on dvd and i will sleep early.

and i will attempt to clear my room tomorrow night. which watching dvds. its fun!

i will attempt to really throw away things that i CANNOT wear anymore.

which means, no alcohol for me tomorrow night! woohoo. been like a week since i had my last beer.. yayy.

i love my new shoes. im wearing them around the house. my mom went like.. "are you crazy? you want the neighbours to complain ah.. very noisy leh!!"

anyway, ive got a bicycle to sell. its a mountain bike. my dad bought it for about $500ish and its been outta the house less than 5 times! its less than 2 years old and its in really good condition, only thing.. tyres no more air! but can pump!!

i need to sell it so that it will not obstruct my way to the shoe rack. (haha, ok im kidding) ok.. main reason.. its "sitting" there.. no one's using it. and im selling it. simple! going for about $200? can be lower.. just be nice and ask! have to collect yourself. or bring pump to my place.. pump it.. and cycle home yourself..

buyer will get a free can of coke from my fridge. if you want, ive got vodka in my room.. vanilla or the normal one.. you decide.. the storeroom has baileys and martell too. so you can ride home drunk. how about that???

email me, daphlim@gmail.com or call me or whatever.

i want to get rid of it!! fast!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home